Types of Vaccine Injuries
Vaccines can cause a wide variety of injuries, many of which can be severe and even life-threatening. At the Texas Vaccine Lawyers, we are here to help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering.
Our attorneys represent clients who have suffered injuries such as:
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Transverse Myelitis
- Shoulder/arm Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA)
- Brachial Neuritis
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIPD)
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Neuromyelitis Optica or optic neuritis
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
In addition, we are ready and willing to take on your case if you have been diagnosed with a range of miscellaneous conditions or diseases including:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Amplified Musculoskeletal Pain Syndrome (AMPS)
- Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- ASIA and Migraines Brachial Neuritis
- Brachial Plexus
- Parsonage-Turner Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
The possible vaccines that these injuries, conditions, and diseases have been linked to include Hib vaccines, Varicella vaccines, pneumococcal conjugate vaccines, hepatitis A vaccines, flu vaccines, meningococcal vaccines, and HPV vaccines (Gardasil).
If you received any of the vaccines listed above and subsequently were diagnosed by a medical professional as having any of the previously listed conditions, then you may be entitled to compensation. Reach out to the Texas Vaccine Lawyers of The Greenwood Firm today if you are located in Houston, Dallas, Austin, or Corpus Christi, Texas to set up a free consultation.
How the Texas Vaccine Lawyers Can Help
If you are in need of an experienced vaccine injury attorney, our legal professionals at The Greenwood Law Firm are here for you. Here are some things you should know upfront:
- The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program can cover your attorney’s fees.
- We strive to settle your case before going to trial — this is possible the majority of the time.
- Our attorneys have a high rate of successful vaccine injury claims.
The Texas Vaccine Lawyers at The Greenwood Law Firm will work with you to determine whether or not you are eligible to pursue compensation. As your trusted legal partners, we will give your case the careful time and attention required to formulate a comprehensive claim that will be fair and favorable for you.
Filing a Claim
When we take on a vaccine injury case in Houston, Dallas, Austin, or Corpus Christi, Texas, the first step is to file a claim with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. This is a federal program that was created in 1986 specifically to compensate those who have suffered injuries as a result of a vaccine. There are unique requirements if you are filing a claim with this program:
- You must file your claim with the U.S. Court of Federal Claims in Washington D.C. as opposed to the Texas state courts
- You need to establish that your injury was more than likely caused by the vaccine you received
If you have suffered a vaccine-related injury, then you may be eligible to receive compensation through this program. Our vaccine injury attorneys will work with you to file a claim within the statute of limitations, which is three years after the onset of symptoms.
You may encounter bureaucratic obstacles and face unexpected hurdles as you try to pursue compensation, which is why it is a good idea to have a professional by your side who knows how to strategically navigate the legal system.
Contact the Texas Vaccine Lawyers Today
Don’t wait to take action. Schedule a free consultation today with the Texas Vaccine Lawyers of The Greenwood Law Firm. We have helped countless clients in Houston, Dallas, Austin, and Corpus Christi seek justice after suffering a vaccine-related injury. Let us take the lead in your case and get you the best results possible.